Home » FRIDAY FUNNY: Another Remarkable Poop Product!

FRIDAY FUNNY: Another Remarkable Poop Product!

I was reading a Good Housekeeping magazine the other day and smack in the middle of the magazine I found this full-page ad!

DSC_0110

In Good Housekeeping?!

Really?!

I wonder if it would work on our kitty litter boxes?

Also, I’ve been a little MIA the past couple days.  I’ve been working on something else that is a joke:

DSC_0103Yes, that’s my closet.  It’s gotten completely out of hand, despite two other purges earlier this year.  This time I MEAN it!  I’m done!  This is ridiculous!

Hope you have a great weekend!  I’ll be back soon, if the closet doesn’t kill me!

No Responses to “FRIDAY FUNNY: Another Remarkable Poop Product!”

1. Sorry, I’m still reeling from reading “I was reading a Good Housekeeping magazine.” I realize I’ve only just “met” you recently and in cyberspace… it doesn’t fully compute. See, you think you know people, and then they pull something like this… Is this a habit? I need to know.

Um yeah. . .I also read Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, House Beautiful, Better Homes and Gardens. . .SHAMEFUL I realize! What can I say? I love feeling terribly inadequate as a housekeeper.

2. richardmax22 says:

That looks like one of those rooms that before entering you say, “If I don’t come out in an hour, send in a search party. Wow!

Ha! It’s true. I’m still slogging through it all. I swear I’m not a hoarder! It’s a beautiful closet – all cedar but some of the shelves are so tall, they just aren’t convenient and get all jammed up with junk. . .for YEARS!

3. I use perfume so no one will know. but thank you for this suggestion! 🙂

If I thought my Husband would let me “waste” the money, I’d order it to see if it worked. We have lots of opportunity around here with the pets and diapers! Ha

4. is that a plant in your closet?

this is where my wardrobe of sweats and tshirts looks better and better.

Yes!! There’s a Norfolk Island Pine in my closet. I stashed it there when I discovered the kid wouldn’t leave it alone anywhere else in the house. It will officially come out of the closet soon enough I hope. 🙂

5. rasslinrules says:

Reblogged this on Hodge Podge and commented:
    Where has this been all our lives?!