Home » Shut Up Already! Sunday: Thanks from the Big Mac

Shut Up Already! Sunday: Thanks from the Big Mac

This morning we are working on Mac’s First Birthday Thank You notes and photos. . .

No Responses to “Shut Up Already! Sunday: Thanks from the Big Mac”

1. shortiibbz says:

that pictures too cute =D

2. hnMom says:

He is adorable. Great photo.

Thanks. I’ve been putting off this photo for about 3 weeks now. . .I just felt as if it was going to be a fruitless effort to keep Mac still. Now I’ve discovered the key is catching the kid just before he’s ready to take a nap. . .Ha!

• hnMom says:

Neat trick. Glad it worked out. It’s definitely a keeper. 🙂

Thanks. And I’m a little disappointed about the “1” I wish I had been more careful about the wrinkles in the paper. Though, I’m sure friends and family won’t notice as much as I do. Oh wait. . .They soooooo will. Esp that 95 year old great-grandma. . .she doesn’t miss a trick! I think it’s time to see a professional (photographer I meant. . .) Ha!

• hnMom says:

Ha, you are too much. I really like the picture but I know how it is when you feel you haven’t accomplished what you set out to do. I for one think the picture is totally adorable and a great way to remember his first birthday. 🙂

3. Cheeky lil munchkin! I wish I’d thought about something along those lines for his thank-you cards as well.

4. Pattie Cruikshank says:

What an cute idea. Mac looks adorable…of course!

so cute! I’m thinking about doing Avery’s one-year b-day photos… only 3 months away!!!

6. Too cute! Happy bday! I tried to get a similar pic of mbot, but with his stuffed animals, when he was just a few days old, but in all my attempts, he’s wailing because he’s alone on a bed with stuffed animals. It looks like someone invisible is poking him with a hat pin, so, needless to say, the photos have never been publicized.

Thank you! I’m sorry about your less than successful attempts. Hopefully you have prints at the ready to share when he’s older. . .Kids just love hearing about how much pain and agony they have caused you. Ha! Take care and thanks for the comment! 🙂