Home » Friday Funny: The Mechanic

Friday Funny: The Mechanic

Just Working On My Truck. . .Why bother with just a little plumber’s crack when you can work entirely bottomless?  Hopefully this trend will not catch on with adult service professionals. . .

No Responses to “Friday Funny: The Mechanic”

1. oh now that bottom….that bottom needs to be flashed! What a cutie!

Thank you! I was a little hesitant there might be some backlash about posting a partial photo of his posterior but I’m glad you think it’s cute!

hahaha so cute!

Thank you. It’s not as cute when he pulls this stunt for at least 5 diaper changes a day. The little guy has no patience for diaper changes any longer. Giving him the TV remote or iPhone doesn’t even distract him any longer! YIKES!

• Meghan says:

haha… Avery too! Diaper changes are like a marathon in our house… they may start on the changing table, move to the carpet, and he’ll end up in the air held up by my hubby while I finally strap it on!

It really has become torture for BOTH of us. BUT I try to remind myself to be thankful he’s strong and healthy and agile. . .when he’s in the dishwasher, the freezer, and under the desk too!

3. hnMom says:

LOL, too cute, thanks for sharing. And welcome to the wonderful world of fussy diaper changes. 🙂

The diaper change has become torture for BOTH of us! He’s lucky he’s cute! Ha. Although, this morning with a rather messy situation, I tried discussing it with him first. . .”Please help Mom with the diaper. It would really help me if you could stay still.” etc. I’m sure it was a just coincidence, but it seemed to work.

• hnMom says:

God, I really hope for your sake that it will keep working. Otherwise, it can get frustrating really fast, especially with dirty diapers. 😉

Thanks! I hope so too. If not, I’m going to have to obtain and construct a small biohazard containment in a corner just for diaper changes! Ha.

4. betsyk1 says:

Agreed! I hope the trend doesn’t catch on with service professionals unless they are a new breed of genius babies!

Ha! I don’t think you need to be a genius to figure out a pants-less individual and an impact wrench can only end (giggle, giggle) tragically!

5. calibamamom says:

Tushy photos are the CUTEST!!!

6. […] Want more Pants-less Reluctant Mother?  Here, Here, Here […]